Laddu or Laddoo is a ball-shaped sweet popular in South Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh as well as countries with immigrants from South Asia. Laddu is made of flour and sugar with other ingredients that vary by recipe. It is often served at festive or religious occasions. Here you get a simple and easy Besan Laddoo recipe. Crushed almonds enrich these delicious besan laddoos
- Preparation Time : 15 - 20 minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 - 30 minutes
- Servings :
- Almonds20 - 25
- Gram flour (besan)4 cups
- Ananda Ghee2 cups
- Green cardamom powder1/2 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar2 cups
- Heat ghee in a kadai and add green cardamom powder.
- Add gram flour and roast on low heat till a nice aroma is given out – for approximately ten minutes.
- Crush almonds. Transfer roasted gram flour to a bowl and add crushed almonds and mix
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly before adding powdered sugar. Add sugar and mix.
- Roll into even sized laddoos. Cool and store.
Carbohydrates 80.85 Proteins 12.48 Fat 33.69 Fibers 0.77